I don’t know that I could ever have a relationship this open with anyone. I’ve never been afraid of telling her anything dark or embarrassing or intimate (except that i was falling for her - that scared me). And the more I think about it the more I realise it’s all because of her and the fact that our friendship was built on Too Much Information. Her open mind and love for discussion is pretty much the entire reason i’ve always felt comfortable telling her things about myself. I have never communicated this thoroughly with anyone in my life. I love it :) We talk out all our issues and cater to each other’s needs and wants, and I think it makes it easier to say how we really feel especially when we’re angry or upset, knowing the other won’t think they’re being loved any less. It feels like the healthiest relationship imaginable <3
- In 15 hours I will be done with my exam and all the awful work for the year!
- over the next 3-4 days I will party, pack everything up, move out, and find a house to live in next semester
- in 5 days i will be on a plane home for the holidays :)
- my belated 21st party is in 17 days, then the week after is my bff’s belated 21st party, and the week after that is Christmas!
Favourite time of the year! I can’t wait to see everyone :D
- US trip in Feb! -possible visit to wisconsin to see friends who were here last sem for exchange (and maybe my girlfriend??? :p we have been offered lodging.)
- Start of the summer semester! lots of outdoor things and beach trips and parties (and of course work - ahhh final semester.)
- Future Music Festival in March!
- Graduation in June!
- New York in July!
Feels like we’re kids again. She’s literally been in my life since i was born. Never imagined we’d both be living in perth together. We used to talk about it all the time when we were like 10. Seemed so far-fetched at the time. :)
crying all the tears.